Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poor Daddy....

Well, we've been home for the hospital for just over a week now, and I think we're all doing pretty good! I'm starting to get myself in a good routine so waking up in the middle of night doesn't take it out of me like it did right at first. Now we just need to get daddy on a schedule. I feel so bad, he's been so tired latley. But he's been wonderful!! He still gets up every morning and gets off to school, along with helping me with Kaed and of course stopping for a few seconds to give me a hug and make sure I'm feeling ok. He's definatly a great husband, and already a wonderful dad! :)

We got Kaed to his first Doctors appointment on Monday, and everything is good! He's a healthy little boy (although we already knew that). Also, I was having some concerns about my insicion from the C- section, so Dr. Falk had me come in to make sure. Everythings going good, and theres nothing to worry about, thank goodness! I am counting down the days that I will be able to get out of the house and drive again! Not that I don't love being able to take care of my baby, but sitting at home is definatly frustrating!!
The other good thing about me going in to see Dr. Falk is that I completely forgot about getting a picture with him and Kaed at the hospital. So thankfully I remembered to bring my camera, and was able to get a picture of them together at my appointment.

1 comment:

  1. Yay I found you!!! I am so exicted to be able to check in on you and see how you are doing and what your up to. Congrats on that new little guy. He is darling! I just know that you are the best mom around. I am so happy for you and proud of you too. I just love you! Take Care!

    JoLynn Ellsworth

    ReplyDelete